Compressed Air System Efficiency
Leaks are a significant source of wasted energy in a compressed air system, often wasting as much as 20 to 30 percent of the compressor’s output. Compressed air leaks can also contribute to problems with system operations, including:
• Fluctuating system pressure, which can cause air tools and other air-operated equipment to function less efficiently, possibly affecting production
• Excess compressor capacity, resulting in higher than necessary costs
• Decreased service life and increased maintenance of supply equipment (including the compressor package) due to unnecessary cycling and increased run time.
- Intelligent light controls can help you reduce operating costs and improve your facility.
- Intelligent lighting systems are adaptable, measurable and can provide valuable information.
- LEDs are dimmable and start instantly, making them a perfect fit for intelligent controls.